Leapfin’s mission is to liberate financial information to empower businesses to make and trust their decisions. The Leapfin Revenue Platform helps IT, Systems, and Finance teams consolidate, standardize, and accurately report their financial data. Leapfin is committed to building a lasting organization with products that our customers value. People at Leapfin are constantly iterating and working together to drive our business forward and ensure our customers are successful.
A Full Stack Team Lead is needed to lead an international team of 4 developers in transforming a hacky and outdated solution into a scalable and maintainable SaaS platform with micro-apps marketplace and reporting capabilities. The Team Lead will be responsible for enforcing best practices, making strategic decisions on whether to buy or build new solutions, and mentoring engineers. The technology stack for this project includes React JS, Node JS, Java, AWS, and Snowflake.
- Lead and manage the development of the SaaS solution, from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and document software requirements.
- Lead the team in defining coding standards and best practices, and ensure that the team adheres to them.
- Review code and provide feedback to team members to improve the quality of the codebase.
- Ensure that the team follows software development methodologies and processes.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with software development.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues and roadblocks encountered by the team.
- Mentor and train team members to help them develop their skills and advance their careers.
- Making strategic decisions on whether to buy or build new solutions.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years in team technical leadership
- 4+ React JS and Node JS
- 3+ years of software development experience with Java or Scala
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, EC2, ELB, IAM, S3, Lambda, EBS, EKS
- Experience with databases such as NoSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, Data Warehousing, OLAP, OLTP
- Experience with Java/Scala is preferred
- Strong experience with Agile software development methodologies and processes
- Strong experience with Git and version control
- Strong experience with SQL, NoSQL databases and Linux
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited paid-time-off and sick days
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Rapidly scaling startup with plenty of opportunities to do meaningful work
Leapfin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.